Grant Transfers

NIH calls a Grant Transfer a Change of Recipient Organization. Most are submitted electronically via the ASSIST module in eRA Commons, but a few are still submitted via paper. Please refer to the Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) to determine which option is the correct option for you and your PI. 

To locate how you may submit your application, it is under the Activity Code, which is just below the Funding Opportunity Title, near the top of the FOA. 

Please see the Review Priorities document which outlines both the department's and HS SPPO's responsibilities in reviewing Grant Transfer (Change of Grantee Institution) applications.

+ Expand All


Show additional content areas below